SEL50f18 Testberichte

Empfohlene Beiträge

Werbung (verschwindet nach Registrierung)

Review: Sony 50mm f1.8 (NEX) at The Phoblographer

Fazit:

"I was extremely impressed with the NEX 50mm f1.8. Of all the lenses I’ve tested so far, it by far has the best image quality for the system. The fact that I was able to use it for a professional product shoot also blew my mind away. Generally, I leave all of that to my 5D Mk II but the fact that I did it with this little camera makes me thrilled for the mirrorless future. Additionally, it also makes me wonder how many people may already be shooting professionally with mirrorless cameras already.

If you’re a Sony NEX user, this is the lens to get no matter what camera you may own. If you weren’t impressed with Sony’s 16mm f2.8 pancake (which was also their first prime lens and not impressive) then throw it out and spring for this one instead. This is the lens that breathes life and hope into the system. And it also proves to us that Sony can do amazing things with small primes."

The Sony 50 1.8 OSS “E” Mount NEX Lens review on the NEX-7 | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS

Fazit:

"Basically this lens is a must have for any NEX shooter who wants a medium telephoto with a fast aperture. The lens has great color, has a fast aperture for shallow depth of field or when the lights get low and the lens pumps out great color with rich saturated tones. The lens is sharp but not clinically sharp. On the NEX-7 it is a fantastic performer. It is not perfect though! The lens is a little slow to AF when the lights get dim and the camera will hunt for focus even when using the AF assist light. Overall though, for $299 I can’t complain one bit because you are getting a super lens with built in optical steady shot and a nice look and feel as well. The lens is scheduled for release in Jan/Feb 2012 and I expect it will be a huge seller for Sony along with the NEX-7. Sony needed a lens like this and I am happy they finally released this and the Zeiss 24. With these two lenses, the NEX system is not only maturing, but is becoming a serious contender in the world of mirrrorless cameras."

Link zum Beitrag