Fremdobjektive an Sony NEX

Gast peter7

Empfohlene Beiträge

Kann man eigentlich auch andere Objektive bzw. alte Sony-/Minolta-Objektive an eine NEX adaptieren, oder passen die sogar direkt ran?

pedda

Direkt dran geht nicht, aber die Pressemitteilung sagt:

Darüber hinaus lassen sich mittels E-Mount Adapter LA-EA1 viele weitere Sony Alpha, Minolta- und Konica Minolta-Objektive mit den beiden Kameraneuheiten verwenden.

Hilft dir das weiter?

Gruß

Andreas

Link zum Beitrag

Weiß jemand, ob der Autofokus mit dem DSLR-Objektiven von Sony/Minolta funktioniert?

Gruß,

Jens

AF/AE soll unterschiedlich funktionieren:

Objektive für DLRS-Kameras, DLSR-Objektive, Carl Zeiss® Objektiv : Sony

Bild vom Adapter für Minolta / Sony Objektive:

LA-EA1 (LAEA1) : Kameras und Camcorder : Sony

Wer also schon immer mit seinem APO 4/600mm filmen wollte ohne µFT zu bemühen: jetzt geht's. :):)

Gruß aus München

hatu

Link zum Beitrag

• 5 months later...

Yeap- tut er doch. Das FW-Update für den Adapter ist da.

Autofocus With A Series Lenses

If you have the optional Sony LA-EA1 lens adaptor you know that you can attached an Sony A series lens to your NEX camera. Aperture control works, but not autofocus. In fact, if memory serves when the system was first announced AF capability with A lenses was going to be available, but when the adaptor shipped, it wasn't. Now it is.

The LA-EA1's firmware is updated by attaching it to the camera and running the update application with the USB cable attached, just as when updating the camera's firmware.

Any of the 14 currently available Sony SAM and SSM lenses can be used. Older lenses with mechanical AF coupling will not autofocus.

How well does it work? Let's just say that it's like the dog that can speak. It isn't so much what he has to say, as that he can speak at all. I tried six different lenses and all autofocused fine, but I found that the AF speed ranged from about two to four seconds. I would therefore judge this to be one of those nice to have capabilities, but frankly not something that I would use often, and certainly not at all if the subject is moving.

Link zum Beitrag